The ‘Promoter’ is Pinoy Visas NZ
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is limited to 1 per person.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the Promotion.
- The Promotion is open to those based in New Zealand only.
- Pinoy Visas NZ reserves the right to exclude any person from participating in the Promotion on reasonable grounds.
- Pinoy Visas NZ reserves the right to refuse to award any prize to an entrant based on sole discretion.
- By participating, entrants grant Pinoy Visas NZ permission to use their names, supplied photographs, videos, in connection with the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- All entrant personal details must be valid and up to date and will be held by Pinoy Visas NZ and may be used for the purpose of the Promotion and for future promotion and marketing purposes.
- Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of text or email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
- Only the person who originally entered the Promotion can be awarded the prize (the ‘Winner’).
- The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Winner will be notified by email or phone and must be available for the preparation of all publicity that may be required by Pinoy Visas NZ. Where attempts to contact the Winner fail (when the Winner cannot be contacted by phone after three days or email sent is returned) Pinoy Visas NZ will select another winner. If, after successful notification, the prize is not collected within one week of being announced it will be regarded as forfeit.
- The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. In the event that the Prize specified in the Competition becomes unavailable for any reason the Promoter may substitute a prize of like or equal value.
- Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (eg driver’s licence, passport, birth certificate).
- The Winner takes the Prize entirely at his/her own risk and indemnifies Pinoy Visas NZ in respect of any claim for any accident, injury, property damage or loss of life that may occur in connection with the prize. The Winner is responsible for all other costs that may be associated with the Prize.
Pinoy Visas NZ Responsibility
- Pinoy Visas NZ reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at any stage, for any reason.
- Pinoy Visas NZ takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Pinoy Visas NZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
- Where the Prize is to be supplied by an entity outside Pinoy Visas NZ control and that entity fails, for whatever reason, to supply the prize, Pinoy Visas NZ has no responsibility for the provision of the Prize and is not obliged to provide an alternative Prize or to take legal action to require the Prize supplier to provide the Prize.